Tuesday, 17 September 2013

#TheSOProject: Bronzer

Hello there,

So for this week's Starting Off Project the topic is Bronzer. I've had my fair share of Bronzers but I have never been able to find the perfect one. There are so many that are 'raved over' that its hard to pick out the best one. I do think that there isn't a bronzer that is universally perfect for everyone. We all have different skin types/colours so Bronzers can look different on us all. A very dark Bronzer can look too harsh on someone with very fair skin but perfect on someone with a darker skin tone. So you need to make sure you pick the right one for you! There are some requirements that I look for that I think you could apply for your Bronzer search.

001. Colour/Pigmentation... You want to try to find something that is the right colour and pigmentation for you. Do you want something with very good pigmentation? or something will a more diluted colour in order to get a more natural look? There are many colours of Bronzers so choose one that you think looks right on you

002. Ingredients... This can be very important if you have sensitive skin like me! I have had a bad reaction to some Bronzers, including high end ones! If you know ingredients that your skin doesn't work with try to avoid them.

003. Ignore the price...The best Bronzers can be pretty cheap, it doesn't necessarily have to be the most expensive to work the best (although of course there are exceptions). Find a Bronzer that you like, that your skin agrees with and that you think looks good!
At the moment my bronzer of choice is one my Superdrug's own brand of make up 'B.'. Currently, this bronzer is perfect for me. It is not a standard burnt orange Bronzer colour, it also has hints of a dark pink blush like colour. The mix of colours blends very well to make a soft Bronzer look. Personally, I think this works well for day and night.

Hope this helps!

PatriciaLuisaa

No comments:

Post a Comment